Saturday, July 19, 2014

Typhoon Rammasun

As many of you all know, Typhoon Rammasun has just passed the coast of China. Zhuhai lay on the southern coast of China. There was a lot of rain here in the past couple of days. Everything has been well though. I went to the mall yesterday in the pooring rain and even played my outdoor basketball games today. We won 2 games and lost 2 games in the tournament today so we will play again soon to hopefully advance. Jeremy took pictures of me playing 篮球.

I have a midterm (my first test) on Tuesday so I have been studying rather hard for that. Jeremy has been helping me with daily conversation. This is just an update post to tell everyone that all is well in Zhuhai and I am having a great time. 再见!






3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lol I've gotten a lot better. My host brother is fluent in C++ and I am embodying a sponge because of all the information he throws at me.

      Delete
  2. Dad and I are so glad you are safe! We were very concerned for your safety. I hope your exam went well
    Looking great in the photos playing ball! Love you, Mom Kelly (pouring)

    ReplyDelete